- When people at work talk to me about my promotion, they are always super interested in what my husband thinks of it all. In fact, it's usually the first question they ask. I can't help but wonder if he (the man) was the one moving us if people would be as concerned about my feelings. I guess a relationship in which the woman's career drives life change is still pretty controversial.
- A lot of people assume that the reason I'm not having kids is to pursue my career, and taking this promotion hasn't helped. I know they think I'm just a selfish person. Why, oh why can't people stop judging?!
- The folks in our Home Group rock! I wish they weren't so awesome so I wouldn't miss them so badly. (Not really though.)
- Selling a house sucks. I can't wait to be messy again!
- This is so embarrassing, but a lot of the features we wanted in a new house were for the convenience of the dog. I can't believe I'm buying a house around a DOG!!! I must be crazy.
- Moving away is a good way to find out how the people in your life really feel about you. I have discovered that we are more loved than I ever imagined! It's made me realize that I need to make more of an effort to let the people I care about know it more regularly.
There's so much more I could say, but I'll leave it for now. I'm sure I'll have lots more to talk about in days to come!